Key In Lever
To meet the variegated requirements of our esteemed clients, we are providing a qualitative array of Key In Lever. Our offered product is thoroughly checked and tested on various parameters by our quality checkers in order to deliver flawless range at customers end. Apart from this, the product offered by us can be availed by our buyers in various specifications as per their varied needs. Clients can avail this Key In Lever from us at rock bottom rates.
Features & Specifications :
- Specification :
- Backset :
- Standard 70mm backset for key in Lever.
- Extension tubes available for 127mm backset.
- Stainless steel latch bolt
- 12.50mm throw.
- Standard Yale Keyway with two keys.
- Brass cylinder.
- Door Thickness
- Suits door thickness 35 - 46mm.
- Standard strike with anti-rattle tab for door and frames with ANSI A 115.2 preparations.
- The YL Range Key in Lever cylindrical locksets have been successfully tested to ANSI standard and rated Grade 2.
- Fire Rating:
- The Key in Lever cylindrical locksets are able to test up to 4 hours on fire door assemblies in accordance with Australian Standards As-1905 Part 1, fire resistant door sets.
- A range of cylindrical locksets suitable for semi commercial application such as apartments and offices.
- Keying :
- Handing is field changeable.
- Standard Satin Chrome Plate - US26D.
- Functions :
- Passage Set
- Privacy Set
- Entrance Set